Ah, another holiday season has come and gone. It’s time to toss out the tree, take down the lights and get back to the grind. Fortunately, all is not lost despite the dissipating yuletide cheer. Though gifts and gorging may no longer be in your immediate future, the end of the holidays also means it’s a brand new year. Hence it’s a time for fresh starts, new beginnings and resolutions. Of course, we figure you’ve been busy exchanging lame holiday gifts you received from your great aunt once removed. Therefore, you might have accidentally forgotten to come up with some new year’s resolutions. So, we decided to do you a favor and craft a list of Top 10 resolutions that you can follow. You’re quite welcome.
Here they are (in no particular order):
- Resolve to get involved.
- Find a cool mode of transportation to prom.
- Challenge yourself academically.
- Act like you tolerate your parents (in the privacy of your own home of course).
- Read the newspaper more frequently to improve your vocabulary and general knowledge. It’ll help with your SAT/ACT test prep.
- Upload photos to Instagram more frequently!
- For you underclassmen, give some serious thought to what you might want in a college.
- Reevaluate the radio stations you have pre-set in your car.
- Seniors – promise you’ll prep for any remaining admissions interviews you have.
- And finally, hang out at the mall more!
Happy New Year! Best wishes for a fun and successful 2013!